Skip to Main Content
Sounder & Link
Compressed Work Week
CTR Quarterly Accomplishment Report: July-September 2020
Leave This Blank:
The purpose of this survey is to learn about your interest in future virtual ETC network meetings and document your employers' engagement efforts that took place during July-September 2020.
We want to hear from you! What are your commute program concerns and needs for the rest of 2020? To continue this conversation please contact Laura Svancarek at 253.252.6638 or Debbie Germer at 253.798.3556.
Your Pierce Trips Team thanks you for your input!
Company Mailing Address:
If appropriate, let us know who in your organization assisted with your efforts.
CEO Name and Title:
1) Describe the CTR activities you completed in the past three months including promotions, campaigns, fairs, events, presentations (list the date, venue, topic and presenter), training that you completed, webinars and conferences that you attended, and information that you distributed/posted.
2) Describe any other CTR activities you completed in the past three months including special events, management involvement, smart commuter recognition, coordination with Wellness or Sustainability, temporary program suspensions, and enhancements to your CTR program.
3) What topics would you like covered in future virtual ETC Network meetings?
4) Would you be willing to share information about a program element, program or campaign that you created? What would you like to share?
5) How often would you like to meet for virtual ETC Network meetings?
Once per month
Every other month
Once per quarter
6) Which days and times can you meet for a virtual ETC Network meeting?
8) Do you have any questions for us, or any anything else you would like to add?
* indicates required fields.
Downtown On the Go
Pierce Trips Newsletter
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow